We don’t often get returns, but there are occasional times when a customer changes their mind, orders the wrong item, or they are simply not quite satisfied with their purchase. We understand this and look forward to making things right!
We stand behind our products. If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it or exchange it for another item. We include a simple form with your package that details the instructions for returning or exchanging an item. Please use that form to initiate a return or exchange. If you need a new form, you can download it below.
- Please try to return or exchange your items within 30 days. We know sometimes there are extenuating circumstances, so give us a call if you need to return an item after that time frame.
- Please return items in re-salable condition. If an item is damaged (outside of shipping), dirty, smells of smoke or perfume, or is missing important packaging, we cannot accept it for return or exchange.
- We are unable to refund shipping costs, except for cases where we have shipped the wrong item.
- Please package your return with care, so that it does not become damaged in shipping. Often you can use the same packing materials that came with your order.
- Return your item via UPS or USPS Insured mail. You may wish to use Parcel Post Insured or First Class Mail Insured where possible to keep shipping costs down. If we sent you the wrong item or the item was damaged in shipping, we will take care of any return shipping fees either by sending you a Call Tag or by crediting you the cost of your return shipping. Be certain to keep your insurance receipt on hand until the item has arrived at our warehouse safely.
- Please allow up to two weeks for us to finish processing your return or exchange. Normally we respond much faster than that, but on occasion we are out of town at a balloon event or in the middle of a busy shipping season and can’t always process reurns and exchanges the same day they arrive in our warehouse. You are welcome to call or email to see if your return has arrived and is being processed, to make sure it has not been lost in transit.
- If an item is damaged in shipping, please contact us right away via email or phone. Keep the broken item and all packaging materials until you receive instructions for receiving a replacement. If we need to file an insurance claim with UPS or USPS, they may require the damaged article and packaging.
Questions? Just call or email us!